Thursday, February 28, 2008

The first, hopefully not the last

It seems I have decided to join the blogger 'revolution'. . . ? Well at least I've decided to make a first entry. Perhaps this is my first step in a great effort to keep in touch with those I love/like/know. Or, it could just be I have time this morning and will soon let the slowness of my internet connection bother me enough that this will be the one and only entry. Only time will tell.

I have recently changed to a full time position at work and therefore had no more time for a second job. Well at least no time I was willing to give to a second job. Scheduling for such a thing can be nightmarish. Although if you took a look at how varied my schedule has been, scheduling for one job is apparently just as hard. The point being for this rant, I hate working! It takes all my time and still doesn't give me enough money. I suppose that was the point of this rant. After I wrote the last two sentences though I believe I started with a different point in mind and have, since writing the 2nd - 4th sentences, forgotten what it was. Joy.

I have also recently heard that this "media" method is an effecive way of "journaling" and keeping "in" touch with people. (If I keep writing and/or "you" keep reading you will soon see I have a love of extra! punctuation.) We are supposed to be keeping a record, for posterity and such. . . and for all that know me you know I am TERRIBLE about doing things to keep in touch regularly. So, perhaps. . .

Well ,what I shall do is send this blog site to those I love/like/know and see how much of a rousing respose I get. Though that may or may not have a bearing on whether or not I make an effort to continue writing here. :)

3 comments:

Mamawheelie said...

Soo... you have a blog. I'm amazed! And, uh, did you happen to... I don't know, get a package back in January? I left a message on your house phone (I hope!) a couple/few weeks ago. Figured you'd get around to calling me whenever you, well, got to it. Anyway, I know the DC told me it was delivered, but since it's been such a long time since we've spoken, I can never be sure. And, assuming you did get it, I hope you liked everything! *hugs*

Mamawheelie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mamawheelie said...

Oh, how annoying! Of course that other comment was deleted. Why can't they just not have anything about that deleted comment anyway? It was mine, as it had apparently double posted. Which was annoying as well, because it told me I had to verify the word correctly (apparently I'd mistyped), so then I did. Well, it posted it both times! What's up with that, honestly? *mumble*