Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day

I thought, for the most part, that dad's were the ones that got the surprises for Father's Day. Apparently my dad didn't realize that because he gave the surprise this time. He showed up Sunday morning from Oregon without any of us up here knowing he was planning on being back in the area. Thank goodness I didn't procrastinate as much as I could have with his gift. Thanks Brandy! Whatever gift it was anyway (un-hung peg board and insulation for the garage that apparently didn't need it!) He seemed appreciative so I guess alls well.... My great delight came from the card that I gave him though. Boy do I know my dad!!! I've scanned the front of the card so I could show how well I know him... to post along side the picture I snapped of him later that evening! Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mamawheelie said...

Gee, uh... has it really been that long since I've looked at your blog? Um, probably not, but that would be because I've had the "Moo-Kiss Torture" post bookmarked instead of your blog. So basically I kept thinking you hadn't posted ANYthing since that one. *laugh* Go figure, eh? Well, now I'm reading the correct page. I love the card, and the photo (too funny!), even if it is six months late.