Sunday, March 16, 2008

Snow?


I woke up this morning and discovered something that is blog worthy. Snow. A week before Easter there was at least a quarter inch of fresh snow! I mean I was driving home last night and there was a slushy rain/snow mix coming down but I didn't think it would actually accumulate. It did. Obviously. I mean I've had more snow hanging around than other places because my house is in the shade most of the time still. The earth hasn't tilted back the other way enough and stuff. I just have to shake my head. I mean when I decided to move back to Spokane permanently I had been lulled into a false sense of security by the mild winters I'd experienced while living with Grandma. Guess what, Spokane cycles through its winters and about every 5 - 7 years there are ones where you get a foot of snow in a day, versus a foot all winter. Ah well, I've survived another one..... well almost, since they're forcasting another inch tonight.

1 comment:

Mamawheelie said...

I heard there was snow on the Oregon coast, so... that doesn't surprise me. :)

Hope all's well.